Project SEED’s Bustling November: Community Engagement
November has wrapped up and we only have one more month before Project SEED bids farewell to 2023. We have a lot of fun happenings across the month and we have it compiled for you. It is surprising how much time flies!
SHILLoween Reached its Conclusion
At the end of October to very early November, Project SEED held an online event to engage with the community. The event coincided with Halloween, thus the content that urged people to share their best blood-curdling ghost stories with winners getting $SHILL reward.
The team chose the best stories that seems scary enough and could befall our beloved green-haired Outland Odyssey heroine. The five stories were then processed and adapted into Lenora’s mini-comic and posted on social media. We have gathered the finished comics (three so far!) and have it all here in case you haven’t seen them!
- Comic 1 posted in November 18th, 2022
- Comic 2 posted in November 25th, 2022
- Comic 3 posted in November 28th, 2022
Thanksgiving SEEDbake Event and Social Media Mentions
The community had a blast this time in welcoming Thanksgiving across the world. The online event was commemorated with members from Project SEED’s community showing off their talent in BAKING!
Though it is an unusual genre of event, the event was a blast with so many members showing off their $SHILL cakes and various food.
We want you to see how awesome the dedication that goes to these yum-looking dishes here!
This time we also have a lot of mentions in social media. Several accounts on Twitter are mentioning $SHILL token, Project SEED, and Outland Odyssey as a project and NFT game. Here are the mentions that the studio have gathered in a month:
- Project SEED is listed as Most Mentioned on Solana Project
- Outland Odyssey is on the TOP 2 GameFi with Highest Social Influence
- Top Most-Mentioned Solana Projects on Social Media
- Top Ranked by #GalaxyScore which weighs token performance & Social metrics across the entire market
- #OutlandOdyssey is in FIRST RANK in Web3 game with most social point category on #BNBChain
- Top Projects by Lunarcrush Most-Mentioned Solana Projects on Social Media again
- Top gaming Projects Running on Beta Version on BNB Chain
- Top Solana Chain NEW Games in 24hrs
- Outland Odyssey Top Blockchain Games with Highest Social Score
- Project Seed Most-Mentioned Solana Projects on Social Media
- Project SEED Top 10 Most-Mentioned Solana Projects on Social Media
- Outland Odyssey Top 6 HIGHEST SOCIAL INFLUENCE GAMEFI ON @BNBCHAIN
- Outland Odyssey top 10 Blockchain Game with Highest Social Score
- Listed as Top Project Solana by ALTRANK
Allied Network Program is Thriving
A lot of influencers with high following joins Project SEED’s Allied Network Program in November. These key opinion leaders will start promoting and distributing content about Outland Odyssey to reach an even bigger audience once the game is ready!
The idea is to get these renowned gamers and NFT channels to spread awareness when Outland Odyssey officially launches and create a big uproar at once. The influencers are coming from various places in the world, though focusing on South-East Asia to reach the game’s target market. Here are the name of the allies joining the program in this month:
- IcarusCryptoTrading (Philippines) | Followers: 8.9K
- Hunter NFT Academia (Philippines) | Followers 4K
- Rixxy (Philippines) | Followers 11.4K
- Crypto Capital (India) | Followers 7.1K
- DoveZ NFT (Thailand) | Followers 18.4K
- NFT Ninja (Philippines) | 13.8K
- Meta 2150s | Followers 36.9K
- XPLAYS ID | Followers 26K
Project SEED Conferences Attendance
In November, the studio has representatives going to two events that mainly talk about blockchain technology and web3. We visited Korea G-Star which was held in Busan, November 17th-20th, 2022.
The studio also sent a representative to the Blockchain Thailand Genesis (November 24th-30th, 2022), in which we learned a lot as the main topic discussed was “Road to Web3” and the sentiment for the technology in SEA.
November AMA Session
With Outland Odyssey Strix Beta Release having been out for six months, many people are wondering when the studio will drop the next major update: the official launch.
Project SEED’s CEO, Liko Subakti, wants to address the growing question from the community in the AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session directly. On November 25th, 2022, the session was held in live Twitter Space, with an amazing number of 1.6K listeners tuned in to the space.
The biggest question being answered was: How is the progress on Outland Odyssey so far and when is the game released?
Liko addressed how Outland Odyssey needs to be in perfect condition, devoid of any bugs, and to get a release date that does not collide head-on with giant game developers (Q4 2022 has major developers releasing their games in anticipation of the holiday season). Not only that question, Liko also explains the NFT plan in Outland Odyssey and how the studio will keep on developing the game to ensure everyone’s enjoyment, safety, and game’s longevity.
The AMA became the event that closes November for the studio. Project SEED hopes to reach out and stay engaged with the community even after the game has launched in the future. It is heartwarming how our events are actively responded by the community in November. We hope that Outland Odyssey and Project SEED will grow even bigger and richer in the future!
Follow Project SEED to never miss our announcement and latest news: