Project SEED Weekly Update — Oct 24
Here’s another wrap-up of our activities in the past week.
1. Project SEED has announced to launch our very first multichain public token sale ever on Solanium (SPL) and Gamefi (BSC) on November 9, 2021.
2. We introduced a brief about how the Project SEED multiverse is created step by step, including our ecosystem, roadmap, team and backers, ecosystem token SHILL, and its distribution.
3. From October 19 to 25, we hosted a mini-contest where users can take a screenshot of their favorite Zed to win a share in $2500 in $SHILL prize pool. Link to enter here: https://bit.ly/3aSPx4c
4. We had a series of AMAs this week with TokenHunter, UG Ventures, KoinSaati, DCI, Solana Daily, and Cryptoverse.
5. We released an article to give a comprehensive insight into Project SEED’s Game Hub and how it’s crafted inside the Project SEED universe.
6. A multichain integration within Project SEED ecosystem, starting with Solana and Binance Smart Chain.
7. Our SHILL is currently on over 150,000 watchlists on CoinMarketCap!
8. Check out how we make combat healing in Outland Odyssey here: https://twitter.com/ProjectSeedGame/status/1451170187378511875
9. Project SEED’s IGO is also available on Gamestarter, starting 5th of November, 11:00 am UTC. More details: https://bit.ly/3C9kcGK
10. We introduced Zed Atlas — the creature universe in Outland Odyssey for players to choose indispensable teammates on adventures.
Follow Project SEED’s official channels for the latest news and updates: