Project SEED November Recap: Establishing New Milestones
In November 2021, we achieved a number of significant milestones that took the journey of making the GameFi 2.0 Metaverse Ecosystem and the blockchain gaming industry to the next level. From closing our private funding round valued at $3.1 million to revealing the first multichain public token sale, the crypto world has had a bustling month to witness history in the making.
1. On November 9, 2021, Project SEED launched the very first Gamefi Multi-chain initial token offering on Solanium, Gamefi, and Gamestarter, making a multichain IDO available for users for the first time ever.
2. Project SEED has announced $3.1M private funding by Huobi Ventures, Solana Capital, BlackEdge and up to 40 other leading venture capitalists and partners in the crypto industry. At the time of the announcement, we’re also pleased to have received investment and funding offers from a number of partners that’s 33 times more than our initial goal.
3. We introduced our latest Whitepaper 2.1, giving the most comprehensive guide for players, partners, and investors to learn about our project — a GameFi Metaverse Ecosystem. The newly upgraded Whitepaper 2.1 uncovers extensive documentation about our business, game mechanics, market approach, and project development direction.
4. We made a comprehensive overview of Outland Odyssey — our first game title, an action RPG with steampunk design style. Users can learn more about the game’s enticing story line, amazing game design and mechanics built by Unity engine, and a remarkable selection of in-game assets that lead the Outland Odyssey world.
Click here to watch our official trailer of Lenora — the first hero in the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFuFbQtp2_U
5. We released a genesis of game dynamics and distribution for O2, a token to be used in the Outland Odyssey game. O2 token has broad dynamics that are built to bring massive blockchain power to our users when they immerse in our game; and will be distributed by methods of SHILL Staking Rewards, Play-to-earn Rewards, and Community Rewards.
6. After a massively successful listing on our first platform of KuCoin, $SHILL is now available to trade on 6 exchanges of Gate.io, KuCoin, BitMart, Raydium, ByBit, and Apeswap. More exciting platforms to come in the future!
7. We introduced an overview to our Growth Program, one of the key pillars of Project SEED’s GameFi 2.0 Ecosystem. This initiative is created to incubate projects that are passionate about building blockchain games but need more powerful financial support, helping to revolutionize the blockchain game industry in a sustainable way.
8. We released a detailed guide to our $SHILL staking program and its derivatives on Hot Cross, Kucoin, Raydium, and Apeswap, offering users more opportunities to earn rewards and increase your assets with SHILL.
9. Project SEED has announced our partnership with Damn! I Love Indonesia, initiating a new big wave in Asia of NFT and fashion. We will combine our blockchain technology in building a mobile-focused gaming ecosystem with Damn! I Love Indonesia to diversify the NFTs and in-game assets. The fashion brand will also be onboarded to Project SEED’s metaverse as the NFT Creators Program partner and create fabulous NFTs continuously.
10. We kicked off the Fan Art Competition from November 21–30 to celebrate the successful launch of our $SHILL token. Total prize pool of the giveaway is $7,000 worth of $SHILL with 4 winners of $1,000; 4 runner-ups of $500, and 10 random prizes of $100 in SHILL.
11. Project SEED has also announced a strategic partnership with Gate Labs, a start-up accelerator founded by Gate.io — one of the world’s top ten digital currency trading platforms for over 80 million worldwide users with $12+ billion daily trading volume. The backing will enable us to accelerate our gaming development process and reinforce one of our main pillars in the Project SEED metaverse ecosystem — the Game Hub.
Follow Project SEED for the latest news and updates: