[Job Opportunity] Project SEED is Hiring Game Marketing Manager
As a GameFi Metaverse Ecosystem, Project SEED is growing fast to work on a mission to transform blockchain gaming to the next level. Backed by a strong caliber of preeminent partners in the crypto industry and our seasoned leadership team, we are confident to build a mobile-focused ecosystem that eliminates the entry barrier into next-gen gaming.
Project SEED is looking for a Game Marketing Manager to manage and develop our overall marketing strategies for our Gaming product(s). Now here’s the opportunity to become part of a hyper-growth scaleup in blockchain gaming with lots of perks and inspiration along the way. Don’t miss your chance and apply today!
Title: Game Marketing Manager
About the role:
- Develop product marketing strategies that differentiate our game from others in the market and reach the right target users.
- Drive the media strategy and execute PR campaigns including frequent media alert push to promote the story of our game.
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as product launches.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team and Content Marketing Manager to create product content such as videos, blog posts.
- Coordinate with Social Media Manager to develop social channels growth in terms of followers & engagement.
- Manage local gaming agencies and/or gaming KOLs.
- Manage and run ads campaigns in multi-channels for gaming users.
- ROI oriented, manage the MKT budget, and track/analyze each campaign.
- Deep understanding of the market and how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into
- A minimum of 3 years working as a marketer in the video game industry.
- Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships while being a global team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team
- Self-management skills and a self-started attitude are highly valued.
Highly considered if you:
- Have a passion for video games.
- Able to speak Mandarin.
If you feel you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Good luck and we look forward to welcoming the future best team!
Follow Project SEED for more information: