[Career Opportunities] Project SEED is Looking For a PR Specialist
As a GameFi Metaverse Ecosystem, Project SEED is growing fast to work on a mission to transform blockchain gaming to the next level. Backed by a strong caliber of preeminent partners in the crypto industry and our seasoned leadership team, we are confident to build a mobile-focused ecosystem that eliminates the entry barrier into next-gen gaming.
Project SEED is looking for a PR Specialist to work as a team in enhancing our voice and presence through media platforms. Now here’s the opportunity to become part of a hyper-growth scaleup in blockchain gaming with lots of perks and inspiration along the way. Don’t miss your chance and apply today!
Title: PR Specialist
About the role:
- Formulate PR plans and strategies.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Manage media relations and requests.
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy.
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans.
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion
- Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Proficiency in English.
- A creative yet practical mind.
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field.
If you feel you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Good luck and we look forward to welcoming the future best team!
Follow Project SEED for more information: